Friday, October 25 is the annual Finney Costume Parade at 8:30-9:00 a.m. on the east blacktop. Families are welcome, and can enter and exit through the side gate on the east side of the auditorium for this event. Student costume guidelines:
- Faces must not be covered up. Masks will be allowed during parade only.
- Costumes are to be tasteful and appropriate for elementary school.
- Blood, guts and/or gore are not allowed.
- Fake guns, swords, knives or anything resembling a weapon is not allowed.
- Costumes must not require parent or adult assistance.
- Students participating in the parade should arrive to school in their costume and remain in costume all day.
- Students not participating will be supervised in the library.
- No costumes allowed at school on Oct. 31.
Finney PTA would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all those who participated in our Finney Fun Run fundrasier in September. We raised $3000 for our school!
Congratulations to Ms. Pot’s class, Rm. 405 for having the highest attendance at Finney last week: 98.5%. Our overall attendance was 94%. We can do better! Please ensure students come to school every day unless they are truly sick.
Oct. 25 Costume Parade 8:30 a.m.
Oct. 25 Fall Festival 4:30-7:00 p.m.
Nov. 4 School Site Council 2:30 p.m.