Don’t miss the CVESD Parent Academy this Saturday, Oct. 19th at Vista Square!
Friday, October 25 is the annual Finney Costume Parade at 8:30 a.m. on the east blacktop. Families are welcome, and can enter through the side gate on the east side of the auditorium for this event. Student costume guidelines:
- Faces must not be covered up. Masks will be allowed during parade only.
- Costumes are to be tasteful and appropriate for elementary school.
- Blood, guts and/or gore are not allowed.
- Fake guns, swords, knives or anything resembling a weapon is not allowed.
- Costumes must not require parent or adult assistance.
- Students participating in the parade should arrive to school in their costume and remain in costume all day.
- Students not participating will be supervised in the library.
- No costumes allowed at school on Oct. 31.
Congratulations to Mrs. Martinez’s class, Room 303, for having 100% attendance this week! Overall attendance was 96.1% at Finney this week. Our goal is 98%.
Join us this Friday, Oct. 18 for Movie Night to benefit 6th Grade. Doors open at 5:30 and the movie starts as soon as it gets dark! Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Oct. 15 1st Grade VAPA Showcase Performance 8:00 a.m.
Oct. 18 Movie Night 5:30 p.m.
Oct. 19 Parent Academy 8:00-12:00 at Vista Square Elem.
Oct. 25 Costume Parade 8:30 a.m.
Oct. 25 Fall Festival 4:30-7:00 p.m.